Monday, January 12, 2009

Brandon Stoughton Wallpaper


My name is Douche Bag and I'm a total manizer. I absolutely adore beautiful male species of the homosapiens kind, so it is only fitting that I come up with a blog about hot guys and title it this way. I begin with a little wallpaper I made to sizzle across my screen featuring His Royal Hotness Brandon Stoughton of the Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' fame.



Actually, I'll pretend the song and the video is titled 'Manizer' and it is an ode to the yummylicious goodness that will hopefully (barring my lazy ways and days) come to light on this very cyberspot in the weeks and months to come. I'll try to limit my craptastic banter to minimum and indulge your visual senses to the joys of male physique. That's it. Off we go. Manizer is born.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home