Monday, January 12, 2009

Jensen Ackles & Girlfriend Danneel Harris @ "My Bloody Valentine" Premiere


Oh I remember the first time I laid my hungry eyes on this prime piece of male flesh... Way back in... what was it? 2001? I was watching Jessica Alba's "Dark Angel" on FOX and I instantly hit my dial-up Internet searching for more of the hot fella called Jensen Ackles. Those were the days. Flashing forward to 2009...



...I see our "Supernatural" hottie is well tanned after his recent holiday in Belize. The movie he was promoting (on the red carpet with his gal Danneel) is "My Bloody Valentine," a 2009 remake of a 1981 Canadian slasher with lost of blood and all that nasty stuff. You can see it in theaters just one day after "Supernatural" returns to The CW (i.e., the flick opens nationwide January 16).


There was also a little "Dark Angel" reunion as Jensen gave his former castmate Jessica Alba a hug. Aaaaaw... Precious!






Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm!!!! yummy :P

October 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE IS VERY CUTE. WISH I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

February 7, 2010 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep! my thought exactly!

February 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's a luckkyy girl!!

March 29, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is the perfect man . he has a great personality and he looks very sexy ^^. I really want to meet him.i love you jensen

August 17, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous ross said...

jensen you are one of the hottest in my life
men i have ever seen

November 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home