Monday, January 12, 2009

Chris Evans Gets Gay-Friendly


I may not care for actor Chris Evans' body of work, but my shallow self would certainly love to worship his uhm... body. Drool...wait for it...worthy! According to queer mag "The Advocate," Evans' brother is gay, so the actor supports key GLBT issues, including same-sex marriage.



He did however say he tries to stay away from gay bars, as an army of gossip bloggers, tabloid tsars and paparazzi stalkers would probably love to get some gay rumors going.


Although I fail to see how gay rumors can negatively impact an actor's career (certainly not at this day and age), I can't really blame him - I often get sick of gay bars myself, and I play on his brother's team.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home