Monday, January 12, 2009

Real World Hottie Scott Herman Wallpaper


I can't believe MTV tricked me into watching Real World. It feels like college all over again. But I couldn't help it. There's plenty of hot talent in Brooklyn this year and male model Scott Herman is one of the reasons I had to tune in.



The boy is only 24 and has trained obsessively for 10 years as he desires making it big in the modeling industry.




Scott has also been dubbed "Best Abs on the East Coast" (what? I have to do crunches for 10 years to get that sex-pack!!!? crap) and featured in Men's Health magazine.


Although I think high-end fashion normally goes for a different type of guys, who am I to ruin sexy boy's dreams by saying I could only picture him as a fitness or underwear model?





Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the support. I recently signed a partnership program with youtube and I am going to be putting out tons of info pertaining to fitness as well as some fun content.

My youtube channel is “scotthermanfitness”
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottHermanFitness

Feel free to contact me for more information!

August 7, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot! where do you live :P

April 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home